Two levels included and a separate piano accompaniment printed two ways!
Hop Hop Hoppy is a playful, spirited song in C position featuring staccato notes that “hop” around the keys like Hoppy the Bunny. Even if students don’t have a pet bunny, they are going to enjoy this cheerful solo with optional accompaniment. Staccato notes abound, as well as legato phrases for contrast. This easy-to-play song is a lot of fun and children love that they can sing along with the “hoppy” melody. Plus, when you buy this, you will be getting two different levels, so you can find the perfect fit for your student. Fingering, articulations, and expressions are carefully marked.
Students love music about pets!
There are four scores included in this file:
- Early elementary student score
- Elementary student score
- Piano accompaniment printed under the student part
- Piano accompaniment alone
The accompaniment is written on two staves. By teacher request, one version has the duet part written directly under the student part, making it a lot easier to follow the student. Also included is a cute cover. Please note that the accompaniment (duet part) is only for the early elementary (easiest) version.
This is a studio license, so a single teacher can make unlimited copies of each level.
Hop Hop Hoppy is an 11-page PRINTABLE PDF file measuring 8.5 x 11 inches. The file includes 2 levels of solo piano music, duet part, and the cover. There are two ways download your file.
The immediate way:
- Pay for your order.
- Your order will be found in your account.
- There will be a link with a DOWNLOAD button for you to click and download your order.
The email way:
- Your completed file will be emailed to you as a PDF.
- Please double-check the email you use here as well as your PayPal account email, so that the file will be sent to your correct email address.
- If you do not receive your file soon after you place your order, check that you used a valid email address and then contact me. I will make sure you receive your file.
Once you have downloaded and saved your file, you may print it yourself or use a print shop of your choice. Please note that this listing does not include a physical item. If you do not receive your file soon after you place your order, check that you used a valid email address and then contact me. I will make sure you receive your file. You have permission to make copies of the music for students to practice at home. Please do not share the electronic files. Thank you for your purchase. It helps to support the website!