This revised version is more student friendly!
Are you looking for a new way to learn note names? Students get tired of doing the same thing and this is something different. Notes in the Fast Lane is carefully designed as a flexible activity to time how long it takes students to identify notes. There are 12 levels, one for each page. Starting with just C, D, and B, each page adds only 2 new notes. There is a lot of reinforcement and repetition to help students be successful. By the time they get to level 10, all the notes on the grand staff are used. Levels 11 and 12 are review. Each page has a line for the student’s name, score, and time. There is no “right” way to use these sheets, so each teacher is able to determine how the pages will be used in their studio.
Put the pages in sheets protectors and use erasable markers to save ink!
Included in the set:
- Twelve pages of progressive notes on a grand staff for students to identify.
- One matching certificate for students who have completed 12 levels.
- One individual student chart to record scores.
- One class chart to record up to 16 students on a page. More pages may be printed for larger studios.
- One blank poster with the Notes in the Fast Lane logo for teachers to make their own posters.
Notes in the Fast Lane is a 16-page PRINTABLE PDF file to be printed by the purchaser on 8.5 x 11 inches paper. Once you have downloaded and saved your file, you may print it yourself or use a print shop of your choice. Please note that this listing does not include a physical item. If you do not receive your file soon after you place your order, check that you used a valid email address and then contact me. I will make sure you receive your file. Please do not share the electronic files. Thank you for your purchase.
There are two ways download your file. Please check the store FAQ for a visual tutorial.
The immediate way:
- Pay for your order.
- When your order is complete, the files will be found in your account.
- There will be a link with a DOWNLOAD button for you to click and download your order.
- Download and save your files in a folder you will be able to find easily.
The email way:
- Your completed file will be emailed to you as a PDF.
- Please double-check the email you use here as well as your PayPal account email, so that the file will be sent to your correct email address.
- If you do not receive your file soon after you place your order, check that you used a valid email address and then contact me. I will make sure you receive your file.