Every year I have a theme for the binder covers I make for students. This year I am using a cute puppy theme which is also used in the Academic Studio Calendar. Now you can get the matching grand staff cover and a matching key signature chart cover using the same friendly dog floating in the air.
The grand staff binder cover is editable in Adobe Reader so you can type the student’s name on the page. This comes in handy when there are several binders that look alike! For older students I like to use the key signature chart as a binder cover on the back and the studio calendar on the front.
These pages also make good posters to put on the wall or pass out to students.
Please note there is no Word file, so you must be able to edit it in Adobe Reader, which is not hard. All you have to do is open the file in Adobe Reader (not Google Docs, Preview, or any other program). Then click on the top and the bottom to Edit. Please note the blue text boxes will not print.
This is a studio license, so a single teacher can make unlimited copies.
Included in the set:
- One page major and minor key signature chart that is not editable.
- One page editable grand staff chart with all the notes labeled.
There are two binder covers, in two separate files. You are purchasing PRINTABLE PDF files to be printed by the purchaser on 8.5 x 11 inches paper.
The immediate way:
- Pay for your order.
- The files will be found in your account.
- There will be a link with a DOWNLOAD button for you to click and download your order.
The email way:
- Your completed file will be emailed to you as a PDF.
- Please double-check the email you use here as well as your PayPal account email, so that the file will be sent to your correct email address.
- If you do not receive your file soon after you place your order, check that you used a valid email address and then contact me. I will make sure you receive your file.
Once you have downloaded and saved your file, you may print it yourself or use a print shop of your choice. Please note that this listing does not include a physical item. If you do not receive your file soon after you place your order, check that you used a valid email address and then contact me. I will make sure you receive your file. You have permission to make copies of the file for students to use. Please do not share the electronic files. Thank you for your purchase. It helps to support the website!