Great for Christmas Programs!
We Wish You a Merry Christmas Trio is a fun and easy piano trio arrangement for three students at one piano. This middle C arrangement is written for elementary students who can play eighth notes and make a few position shifts in 5-finger position. The hand shifts have circled finger numbers in most cases. There are lots of staccato and legato passages to add sparkle. Since I am a teacher, I put in what a teacher needs to make this fun and fast to teach:
- Individual parts to help younger students read the music.
- A score with the all the parts for performance.
- Each part plays the melody twice.
- Helpful finger numbers. Finger numbers circled for hand shifts.
- Treble and bass clefs in all 3 parts. There is no tricky “same staff” reading.
- Expression and phrase markings.
- Both slow and performance-tempo audio files.
Your files will include:
- A performance/director’s score with all the parts grouped together to help playing together. (I suggest color coding the parts.)
- 3 paper-saving individual scores for high, middle, and low parts in separate files.
- A color cover page in the performance/director’s score.
- Bonus! Slow and performance tempo audio files.
- If you have ordered my trios before, please note a “traditional trio score” is no longer included in my trios.
This is a studio license, so a single teacher can make unlimited copies.
We Wish You a Merry Christmas is a set of four PRINTABLE PDF files you may print yourself or take to a print shop. Your purchase includes 2 different layouts, a color cover, and two practice mp3 audio files, for a total of 17 pages.
Links to the PDF and audio files will be found in your account. They will also be emailed to you. Please note that this listing does not include a physical item. If you do not receive an email with the links, check your spam/trash folder and the email address you used. Email me if you have problems because I want you to get your music!
If you enjoy this music and want to support the site, please select “review” to leave a comment on this page!