Chasing the Moon is a high energy late elementary featuring varying dynamics and articulations. The easy to learn patterns help to make the piece sound more difficult than it is. The left hand moves around slightly giving students some valuable practice in that skill, while the right hand stays in C position for stability. Fingering, dynamics, and articulations are carefully thought out and marked. This is a fun piece for both boys and girls. If you need a release for festivals, send me an email.
Click below to hear the music.
This is a studio license, so a single teacher can make unlimited copies.
Chasing the Moon is an 3-page PRINTABLE PDF file measuring 8.5 x 11 inches. Your purchase includes the 2-page score and a color cover which is optional to print.
There are two ways download your file. Please check the store FAQ for a visual tutorial.
The immediate way:
- Pay for your order.
- Your file will be found in your account.
- There will be a link with a DOWNLOAD button for you to click and download your order.
The email way:
- Your completed file will be emailed to you as a PDF.
- Please double-check the email you use here as well as your PayPal account email, so that the file will be sent to your correct email address.
- If you do not receive your file soon after you place your order, check that you used a valid email address and then contact me. I will make sure you receive your file.
Once you have downloaded and saved your file, you may print it yourself or use a print shop of your choice. Please note that this listing does not include a physical item. If you do not receive your file soon after you place your order, check that you used a valid email address and then contact me. I will make sure you receive your file. You have permission to make copies of the music for students to practice at home. Please do not share the electronic files. Thank you for your purchase. It helps to support the website!